When Virat Kohli became the fastest cricketer to reach 10,000 ODI runs in just 205 innings, many yet again started comparing him with the legend Sachin Tendulkar. The reason was that he broke Tendulkar’s records against the Windies in just 205 innings as compared to Tendulkar’s 259. It seems that skipper Kohli has made it a habit to break Sachin Tendulkar’s records. Today he is also fastest Indian to complete 4000 runs on home soil in his 78th innings, while Tendulkar had taken 92 innings to complete the milestone. He is the only player who has a good chance of overcoming Sachin’s haul of nearly 18000 runs in ODI cricket. Aggressive and confident -Kohli became the first and only batsman to score four hundred in four Test vs Australia in Australia. Though there is no denying about the capabilities of Virat Kohli in all formats but do you think he will be able to broke various records of Sachin Tendulkar.
Comments / Discussion Board - Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?