As the poll-bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh gears up for the year-end assembly polls, political parties have started wooing local population of the respective states with a number of promises. Bhartiya Janta Party which is power in all the three states is expecting a return relying hugely on the popularity of PM Narendra Modi. The party has decided to repose faith in its chief ministers-Vasundhara Raje in Rajasthan, Shivraj Singh Chouhan in MP, and Raman Singh in Chhattisgarh and will fight the electoral battle under their leadership. On the other hand, Congress under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi has learned from the Gujarat experience and is strengthening its booth management in all the three states. The message is clear, just like Karnataka resolve the differences and fight to win. The Congress immediate objective is to wrest power in the three BJP-ruled states (Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan) at the end of 2018. Keeping in mind the electoral preparations of Congress, will it be easy for BJP to make a comeback to power in poll-bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh.
Comments / Discussion Board - Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Can India trust Imran Khan as Pakistan New Prime Minister?
- Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you support the central government proposal to scrap University Grants Commission ?
- Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Is it a good idea to hold Lok Sabha and State Assembly elections simultaneously?
- Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?