The Supreme Court on Monday appeared split over staying the death warrant against Yakub Memon — the lone death convict of the 1993 Mumbai blasts case who was scheduled to be executed on July 30. Yakoob had earlier seeked the mercy plea over which his death penalty is on stay.
Comments / Discussion Board - Should Yakoob Menon be hanged or not?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?