The Union Government recently issued fresh guidelines for phased re-opening of all activities outside containment zones for the next one month, beginning June 1. Office goers and commuters were hopeful for the resumption of metro services but were disappointed. As per the latest MHA guidelines, the metro rail services will continue to remain suspended for now. The government will decide on the resumption of its services in the third phase, based on the assessment of the situation. With night curfew in force from 9 pm to 5 am, limited means of public transport, and other issues related to Delhi-Gurugram, Delhi-Noida borders the office goers and the general public will have a tough time in absence of DMRC services. Now keeping these all in mind do you think the government should allow the resumption of Delhi Metro services.
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
Comments / Discussion Board - Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?