The Indian media is facing flak for its coverage of the earthquake disaster in Nepal with complaints in the social media that it was treating the tragedy as a 'public relations exercise'; on behalf of the Indian government.
Comments / Discussion Board - Is the slam on Indian media by the Nepalese right?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?