The week long strike by municipal corporations’ employees demanding the release of their long-pending dues has led to the accumulation of garbage on the streets of the National Capital. The city is suffering as a collateral damage from the strike, and any solution to resolve the crisis seems to be a distant dream. Students are sent back from corporation-run schools and hospitals refuse to entertain patients. In these scenario do you think that strike is the only way to pressurise the government at the cost of people ?
Comments / Discussion Board - Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?