Accused for sexual harassment and criminal intimidation, the former director general of The Energy and Resources Institute (Teri) Dr. R.K. Pachauri was recently appointed as executive vice-chairman of the same organisation. His appointment saw protest by many activist groups. Should he continue to serve the newly created post despite being accused in sexual harassment charges.
Comments / Discussion Board - Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?