Delhi has been without a government since February and has been under President's rule. In the next 2 weeks it will be decided whether there should be re-election or BJP, who won 32 seats, will be given a chance to form a government.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think there should be a re-election for Delhi Assembly?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?