To contain the spread of Cronoa virus our Prime Minister announced a 21-day national lockdown which ended on April 14. The period was again extended till May 3 to stop the spread of coronavirus in newer areas. The government meanwhile announced several measures to ease the economic hardship of the people. The government rolled out PM Garib Kalyan Yojana to take care of those who are most affected due to lockdown. The Centre also permitted a few more essential services to function in areas that are not COVID 19 containment zones after April 20. Major hotspots were identified and sealed with immediate effects. Medical teams were deployed and 24x7 services were ensured in hospitals. The good sign of relief is that compared to other nations recovery rate of Indian patients is far better. Keeping all this in mind do you think the nationwide lockdown will end by May 3, 2020.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?