The Centre has extended the nationwide lockdown, put in to contain the coronavirus outbreak, by two more weeks. It was set to end this Sunday but now it has been pushed to May 17. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India (GoI) issued an order in this regard. The extension will, however, see some relaxations which will be regulated based on the spread of the virus in the districts, identified as red (hotspot), green and orange zones. However many economists and opposition leaders have begun questioning the manner and preparedness of government in tackling the corona crisis. With economy graph dipping and no certainty on the timeline about the end of the crisis, the fear of unemployment looms over a vast section of the population. The government has its narrative about the extension of the lockdown. Keeping all this in mind do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?