The recently concluded assembly polls result in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh has instilled the belief in Congress workers that the BJP can be defeated. Many senior Congress leader has exuded confidence that the party would emerge victorious in the 2019 general elections under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership. The results have strengthened Rahul’s position within the party and he is seen as the face opposition unity. In last one year, he has repeatedly attacked PM Modi and has mocked the BJP government as the suit boot ki sarkar. Sharpening his attack, he coined a new slogan–Gali gali me shor hai, Hindustan ka chowkidar chor hai made in the context of the Rafale fighter jet deal to mount a veiled attack on his senior ally -- the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Now with a new avatar do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader of our country.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
Rahul born with power, 135 cr people hardworking in our nation but one family enjoying with power this is shame 4 us. But modiji is hailing from poor & backward community he is common man's voice