Ahead of the Lok Sabha elections due in a few weeks time, the Indian Air Force for the anti-terror airstrike in Pakistan’s Balakot has given a new lease of life to Modi government. Opposition parties have begun evaluating the potential fallout of the high-profile strike. Though the election is contested on multiple issues still national pride and self-esteem scores high. After the setback in the state polls last year, the BJP is slowly losing its seen. But now with the airstrike BJP has taken the edge over the opposition. In the ever-changing political scenarios do you think the recent IAF strike will help BJP in upcoming Lok Sabha elections?
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?