In a violent face-off at least 20 Indian armed forces personnel were killed in a clash with Chinese troops at the Galwan Valley in Ladakh. Earlier, during the de-escalation process, one officer and two soldiers were martyred. Few of the Indian soldiers involved in the clash are in a critical condition. Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian claimed Indian soldiers had crossed the LAC - which was rejected by New Delhi. He warned India against making any unilateral move that could complicate the situation. With China not interested in talks and used to bullying tactics every time to intimidate its neighbors do you feel the time has come when India should opt for limited military action against China?
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you support military action against China?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?