Amid the lockdown due to the threat of the Coronavirus, the Delhi Police on Tuesday cleared the site of protest in Shaheen Bagh. It was nearly more than 100 days when sit-in agitation began in protest against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA). Many locals of Abul Fazal enclave and other areas near the protest site gathered and protested against the clearance. There were also allegations of the use of “coercive force to dismantle the protest site”. However, Delhi Police denied the allegation. Now in the wake of allegation and counter allegation do you support the action of Delhi Police who cleared the Shaheen Bagh from protesters.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?