The Aam Aadmi Party has been demanding statehood for Delhi for a long. Recently CM Arvind Kejriwal held a meeting with party MLAs, councillors, and other party officials and announced the intention to press the demand for the statehood in more vigorous manner. The AAP government is also set to pass a resolution on full statehood in Delhi Legislative Assembly. The party launched ‘Poorna Rajya Andolan( full statehood movement)’ to get statehood. Though many political parties have supported the demand of CM Kejriwal for full statehood to Delhi, still there is no positive response from BJP and Congress. Further many intellectuals are skeptical in granting the statehood status to Delhi as this will bring Police and other agencies directly under the ambit of the ruling party. Now in the wake of this political debate do you agree with the idea of granting full statehood to Delhi.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Can India trust Imran Khan as Pakistan New Prime Minister?
- Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you support the central government proposal to scrap University Grants Commission ?
- Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Is it a good idea to hold Lok Sabha and State Assembly elections simultaneously?
- Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?