The result of Lok Sabha Elections 2019 has just unfolded marking the return of Modi led NDA government again back in power. Prime Minister Modi comfortably won Varanasi. Many of his lieutenants also performed fairly well. However, despite all efforts, Congress under the Rahul Gandhi not only performed poorly but also the witnessed defeat of its many prominent leaders. Seven former CM of Congress lost their contests and two were trailing. Party Chief Rahul Gandhi himself lost to BJP leader Smriti Irani from Amethi -- the traditional Gandhi pocket borough. Nothing seems to have worked for the grand old party in the 2019 Lok Sabha election. Rahul Gandhi forged alliances with other regional parties in Bihar, Jharkhand, and Karnataka, but none of them seemed to have worked. Despite the campaign by Priyanka Gandhi, the party performance was quite dismal and not to match the expectations of the critique. Whatever may be the cause do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress-led UPA in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you support military action against China?
- Should government allow the resumption of Delhi Metro Rail Services ?
- Do you think the government did the right thing by extending the lockdown for two more weeks ?
- Do you think the nationwide lockdown will end on May 3?
- Do you support Delhi Police for removing anti CAA protesters from Shaheen Bagh?
- Should India divert its share of water flowing to Pakistan?
- Do you hold Rahul Gandhi responsible for the defeat of Congress in Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- Do you think IAF strike will help BJP in Lok Sabha elections ?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?