The Lok Sabha recently rejected the No Confidence motion against the government, moved by a former NDA ally TDP, after a marathon 12-hour debate. The most notable happening of the debate was the speech delivered by Rahul Gandhi. Congress President launched a frontal attack on the NDA government in Lok Sabha over a number of issues and accused Prime Minister Modi of being a Bhaagidaar in corruption. In his nearly hour-long speech, Congress chief highlighted several issues and touched upon topics as wide-ranging as Women’s safety, GST, Rafale deal, Doklam standoff, cow vigilantism and lynching to mention few. Many seemed impressed by the oratory skill of Rahul Gandhi. Shiv Sena, the BJP's cantankerous ally rushed to applaud his speech. It is clear that Rahul Gandhi has graduated from the real school of politics, Sena leader Sanjay Raut said. Now with a new avatar do you think Rahul Gandhi is ready to take over as Prime Minister of our country.
Comments / Discussion Board - Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Can India trust Imran Khan as Pakistan New Prime Minister?
- Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you support the central government proposal to scrap University Grants Commission ?
- Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Is it a good idea to hold Lok Sabha and State Assembly elections simultaneously?
- Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?
- Will various scams and frauds affect the performance of BJP in upcoming elections?