The recently concluded assembly polls result in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh has instilled the belief in Congress workers that the BJP can be defeated. Many senior Congress leader has exuded confidence that the party would emerge victorious in the 2019 general elections under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership. The results have strengthened Rahul’s position within the party and he is seen as the face opposition unity. In last one year, he has repeatedly attacked PM Modi and has mocked the BJP government as the suit boot ki sarkar. Sharpening his attack, he coined a new slogan–Gali gali me shor hai, Hindustan ka chowkidar chor hai made in the context of the Rafale fighter jet deal to mount a veiled attack on his senior ally -- the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Now with a new avatar do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader of our country.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Can India trust Imran Khan as Pakistan New Prime Minister?
- Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you support the central government proposal to scrap University Grants Commission ?
- Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Is it a good idea to hold Lok Sabha and State Assembly elections simultaneously?
- Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?
- Will various scams and frauds affect the performance of BJP in upcoming elections?