Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has recently tendered the apology to his political opponents for leveling baseless charges against them. With this, he aims to get rid of multiple defamation lawsuits filed against him in different courts. Days after his apology to former Punjab minister Bikram Singh Majithia, he expressed regret to Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari and apologized to Amit Sibal, the son of former Union minister Kapil Sibal. His legal team is also trying to get in touch with Arun Jaitley who has filed two cases against Mr. Kejriwal and sought compensation of Rs. 20 crores. Defending the move Kejriwal colleague in Delhi cabinet Manish Sisodia said that apologies will save time to fight for people’s rights, which would otherwise be wasted in courts. Now with varying responses from opposition parties as well as from within the Aam Admi Party (AAP), do you support Kejriwal decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?
- Do you think Rahul Gandhi has finally emerged as a true leader?
- Will Virat Kohli surpass the various records of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Will BJP make a comeback to power in poll bound states of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh?
- Can India trust Imran Khan as Pakistan New Prime Minister?
- Is Rahul Gandhi ready to lead the nation as Prime Minister?
- Do you support the central government proposal to scrap University Grants Commission ?
- Do you support Aam Aadmi Party's demand for full statehood to Delhi?
- Is it a good idea to hold Lok Sabha and State Assembly elections simultaneously?
- Do you support Arvind Kejriwal's decision to say sorry to end defamation cases against him?
- Will various scams and frauds affect the performance of BJP in upcoming elections?