Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar, has quit from the IPL after Mumbai Indians lifted the title on 26th, May 2013 Sunday against Chennai Super Kings. Tendulkar played 78 IPL matches accumulating 2334 runs at an average of 34.83 and scored one century and 13 half-centuries during his overall IPL stint.
Comments / Discussion Board - Will the absence of Sachin Tendulkar from the next IPL affect the morale of Mumbai Indians?
- Will Demonetization Move of PM Modi help BJP in Upcoming State Assembly Elections?
- Will demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes help in curbing the menace of black money in India?
- Should Government look into the anomalies of One Rank One Pension Scheme ?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?