The Supreme Court on Monday appeared split over staying the death warrant against Yakub Memon — the lone death convict of the 1993 Mumbai blasts case who was scheduled to be executed on July 30. Yakoob had earlier seeked the mercy plea over which his death penalty is on stay.
Comments / Discussion Board - Should Yakoob Menon be hanged or not?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?