The Delhi police had worsened the news for Sreesanth and the two other Rajasthan Royals players who have been charged for spot fixing at the ongoing IPL. The players now face the prospect of life sentence if charges of spot fixing are proven. This possibility was following Delhi Police's move to charge them additionally for criminal breach of trust, under Section 409 of the Indian Penal Code.
Comments / Discussion Board - Should Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila be punished with lifetime imprisonment for IPL Spot-Fixing?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?