The week long strike by municipal corporations’ employees demanding the release of their long-pending dues has led to the accumulation of garbage on the streets of the National Capital. The city is suffering as a collateral damage from the strike, and any solution to resolve the crisis seems to be a distant dream. Students are sent back from corporation-run schools and hospitals refuse to entertain patients. In these scenario do you think that strike is the only way to pressurise the government at the cost of people ?
Comments / Discussion Board - Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?