The week long strike by municipal corporations’ employees demanding the release of their long-pending dues has led to the accumulation of garbage on the streets of the National Capital. The city is suffering as a collateral damage from the strike, and any solution to resolve the crisis seems to be a distant dream. Students are sent back from corporation-run schools and hospitals refuse to entertain patients. In these scenario do you think that strike is the only way to pressurise the government at the cost of people ?
Comments / Discussion Board - Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?
- Will Demonetization Move of PM Modi help BJP in Upcoming State Assembly Elections?
- Will demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes help in curbing the menace of black money in India?
- Should Government look into the anomalies of One Rank One Pension Scheme ?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?