Accused for sexual harassment and criminal intimidation, the former director general of The Energy and Resources Institute (Teri) Dr. R.K. Pachauri was recently appointed as executive vice-chairman of the same organisation. His appointment saw protest by many activist groups. Should he continue to serve the newly created post despite being accused in sexual harassment charges.
Comments / Discussion Board - Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?