The recent political crisis in Uttarakhand where nine rebel Congress leaders came out against government has once again brought charges of horse trading into news. Congress after losing Arunachal Pradesh in similar coup has blamed the center for the situation. It has alleged the use of money power to lure its MLAs, a charge denied by Bhartiya Janta Party. BJP on the other hand has alleged the failure of Chief Minister to meet the aspirations of the people and has leveled it as an internal matter of Congress. Do you agree that BJP is trying to destabilise democratically elected Uttarakhand government ?
Comments / Discussion Board - Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Will Demonetization Move of PM Modi help BJP in Upcoming State Assembly Elections?
- Will demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes help in curbing the menace of black money in India?
- Should Government look into the anomalies of One Rank One Pension Scheme ?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?