Delhi has been without a government since February and has been under President's rule. In the next 2 weeks it will be decided whether there should be re-election or BJP, who won 32 seats, will be given a chance to form a government.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think there should be a re-election for Delhi Assembly?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?