A Delhi court on Monday granted bail to suspended cricketer S. Sreesanth and his Rajasthan Royals teammates Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila who have been booked under the provisions of Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) in the IPL spot fixing scandal. Additional Session Judge VK Khanna also granted bail to 15 bookies on personal bonds of Rs50,000 each.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think the court has taken the right decision by granting bail to Sreesanth and Chavan?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?