A Delhi court on Monday granted bail to suspended cricketer S. Sreesanth and his Rajasthan Royals teammates Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila who have been booked under the provisions of Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) in the IPL spot fixing scandal. Additional Session Judge VK Khanna also granted bail to 15 bookies on personal bonds of Rs50,000 each.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think the court has taken the right decision by granting bail to Sreesanth and Chavan?
- Will Demonetization Move of PM Modi help BJP in Upcoming State Assembly Elections?
- Will demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes help in curbing the menace of black money in India?
- Should Government look into the anomalies of One Rank One Pension Scheme ?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?