The hyper active pace man Sreesanth has admitted to his involvement in spot fixing in the IPL. Delhi Police has arrested the trio bowlers of Rajasthan Royals. They were immediately suspended by India’s cricket board (BCCI) and the body ensured that they would cooperate with the police in their investigation. Since his debut, Sreesanth has a chequered past and now this incident of corruption is an addition to the existing list.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you think stringent action should be taken against S Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila for spot fixing in the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?