The atmosphere of terror in Haryana created by the Jat community who were demanding their inclusion in the OBC category brought the state to standstill. Government agencies failed on their front to deal with the violent Jat agitation which resulted in arson, violence and vandalism in many parts of the state. Now the question lies as to what extent the act of violence can be justified in a democratic structure of governance to achieve ones demand.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Will Demonetization Move of PM Modi help BJP in Upcoming State Assembly Elections?
- Will demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes help in curbing the menace of black money in India?
- Should Government look into the anomalies of One Rank One Pension Scheme ?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?