The atmosphere of terror in Haryana created by the Jat community who were demanding their inclusion in the OBC category brought the state to standstill. Government agencies failed on their front to deal with the violent Jat agitation which resulted in arson, violence and vandalism in many parts of the state. Now the question lies as to what extent the act of violence can be justified in a democratic structure of governance to achieve ones demand.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?
- Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?
- Do You Want Odd Even Scheme Back Again?