The atmosphere of terror in Haryana created by the Jat community who were demanding their inclusion in the OBC category brought the state to standstill. Government agencies failed on their front to deal with the violent Jat agitation which resulted in arson, violence and vandalism in many parts of the state. Now the question lies as to what extent the act of violence can be justified in a democratic structure of governance to achieve ones demand.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?