India go back slogan that were heard inside prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru University by a group of students lead by JNU students body president Kanhaiya Kumar has created a stir across the nation. Arrested on charges of sedition, his supporters along with many media personalities were allegedly thrashed by a group of lawyers inside the Patiala House court premises. Do you agree with the violent act of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
Comments / Discussion Board - Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?
- Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?