Sarabjit Singh was an Indian Prisoner, convicted of spying and terrorism by the Pakistani Government, who spent 22 years in Kot Lakhpat, a high security jail in Pakistan until he was beaten up to death by his fellow inmates on Friday. The government of Pakistan, repeatedly dismissed the pleas of Indian government, the civic Society and Sarabjit's Family to take humanitarian view of his case and request for his rescue.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do You think stringent actions should be taken by India against Pakistan Government in order to achieve justice for Sarabjit Singh and his family?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?
- Should FIR be lodged against Puttingal Temple administration for the death of devotees during firework display celebration ?
- Is BJP trying to destabilise Uttarakhand government ?
- Do you agree with the violent method used by the members of Jat Community to get enlisted under OBC quota ?
- Do you agree with the attack on JNU students by a group of lawyers on the pretext of nationalism ?
- Is appointment of R K Pachauri as the executive vice chairman of Teri justified ?
- Is ongoing strike of MCD employees justified ?
- Do You Want Odd Even Scheme Back Again?