Sarabjit Singh was an Indian Prisoner, convicted of spying and terrorism by the Pakistani Government, who spent 22 years in Kot Lakhpat, a high security jail in Pakistan until he was beaten up to death by his fellow inmates on Friday. The government of Pakistan, repeatedly dismissed the pleas of Indian government, the civic Society and Sarabjit's Family to take humanitarian view of his case and request for his rescue.
Comments / Discussion Board - Do You think stringent actions should be taken by India against Pakistan Government in order to achieve justice for Sarabjit Singh and his family?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?
- Do you agree with the rustication of JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya and Mujeeb Gattoo ?