In the recent Dadri Lynching case, an old man was killed by Hindu mob on the assumption of having beef. The meat found at his place was later send for forensic test which confirmed that it was mutton, not beef.
Comments / Discussion Board - Dadri Lynching Case: Was it right to kill a man for having beef?
- Should Mulayam Singh Yadav be projected as a potential CM candidate of Samajwadi party in upcoming UP Assembly election?
- Should Government Recheck the Fire Safety Measures in Hospitals ?
- Is It Right to Ban Pakistani Artists in India ?
- Should India Carry Out Surgical Strike Against Militant Camps located in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir(POK) ?
- Should Modi Government hold talks with separatist leaders to bring normalcy in the Kashmir valley ?
- Do you agree with the Mamata Banerjee government decision to change the name of West Bengal ?
- Is replacement of Smriti Irani by Prakash Javadekar as the Union HRD minister a good decision?
- Is Censor Board killing the creativity of movies like Udta Punjab with its cuts ?
- Do you agree with the center's decision to bring ordinance on NEET for this year ?
- Will the Uttarakhand impasse affect the image of BJP and PM Narendra Modi ?